Upgrade Your Process with Fast, Online Background Check Services
Love it or hate it, technology is today’s passport to information. If you’re tempted to undertake your own security clearance checks, it’s important to know that this is not a task best left to amateurs if you want the job done correctly. By turning to a company like HireShield to undertake your background check services, your company receives more than just assurances; you save time, stress and money, too.
Trying to decide between doing background checks in-house or outsourcing them to a background check services company with 75-years of history in security checks, investigation and background analyses? Keep reading to find out why we’re a better option!
- You free up staff time to do tasks they were hired to do—like helping pump up your bottom line.
- Just because you unearth data on prospective hires, that doesn’t mean you will interpret it correctly.
- There’s lots of bad stuff floating around in cyberspace and it’s easy pick up incorrect information.
- You don’t have time to keep up with new drug and crime laws—but we do.
- You would need a full-time staffer just to stay updated on new EEOC policy and lawsuits.
- Requests for background checks are regularly put on a backburner when made by people who aren’t in the business. Reporting agencies get back to us fast because we are frequent visitors.
- Are you able to keep track of and understand conflicting local, state and federal laws? You don’t have to. That’s our job.
- If you get your background data in paper form, you’re way behind the times. We research digitally and deliver data that way, too.
- Complying with the Fair Credit Reporting Act is not for the faint of heart. If you don’t have an FCRA in-house expert, you could risk legal sanctions.
- According to Global Human Relations Research, there are 38,000 James Smiths and 32,000 Maria Garcias on Census lists at any given time. Can you afford to pay for a report on the wrong one?
Take Advantage of Affordable, Fast, and Comprehensive Background Check Services
Perhaps the biggest reason of all to outsource your background checks to HireShield is that it keeps getting harder to access the kind of sensitive information you need to make a good hiring decision. It’s okay to appreciate old school methods. But don’t count on them if you want your company to flourish courtesy of the best, most thoroughly checked, talent on today’s market!